Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)

beths posts were only being monitored from the time she got a warning for
allowing a suspended member to use her login details, and as she didn't post
after this no messages were sent to the moderators of which I am one. And Beth
knows this all to well.

Actually Caroline - I *know* that I posted about 7 or 8 comments before I thought it was too much of a joke to even bother proceeding with my membership, if after all the time I spent there, this was how I was going to be treated.

So yes I do *know* that my comments were being moderated when they didnt post onto the forum straight away and instead I got a message saying my "comment will be sent to moderators for approval".

Defamation is such a tricky law. So tricky that one of the main defences is what you said was true.

And since you actually confirm my story that I was being moderated then it is obvious that what I said was true. So sorry, you defamation theory doesn't hold here......

Thanks everyone else for your kind words and support! :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

;)

Good on you re: no anon comments - if people cannot use a name they shouldn't bother

Unknown said...

Well I think if people are going to come onto YOUR blog and comment, they could at least get it right!! Or I know better still....STAY AWAY!! If they don't like what is said just DON'T READ IT....

Onward & upward I say........OVER them all.

Sandi :)