Sunday, February 12, 2006

12.02.06

We had a great day today!
First off I took the kids to Kid-about playland where I met up with my sister who was looking after our nephew and niece.
Afterwards we went to McDonalds and the kids played some more there.
Then we came home and I went and scrapped and did a DT layout thats not due till April! LOL! Knowing me I will do another closer to the time!
Then I went for a 5.2km walk/run. I felt really good afterwards but boy I wish my face didn't go so red when I exercise!!! It's kind of embarrassing!!! LOL!!!
And now I am relaxing watching the Winter Olympics! How good are the Olympics?!?! I love them!

Yeah so thats about all from me for today!
Thanks for stopping by!!!! :)

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Good on you for getting back into training!! Sounds like a lot of hard work, but what a feeling it will be when you reach that finish line!!

Anonymous said...

Beth 5.2km I use to be able to do that before I fell pregnant again, OMG !! not now though. I love the winter olympics, I stayed up to 12pm last night watching it. I am so hooked. Scrapping even took a back seat, mind you I still got a page done.

Carole.

Anonymous said...

Beth I understand.
Even when I was my most fit I would always go bright red and still do.
Well done on the 5km run!

Nicole Finlayson said...

Wow, way to go for the big walk.

I get the red face thing happening too. ;)