Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dear diary..... 01.02

Another passage from my "mind body and spirit" diary because nothing much else happened here today - except I am *still* sick!

Feel Fit
How many times have you started the new year full of resolutions only to scuttle them before the month is out?
This year your biggest boost to well-being won't be what you add to your fitness regime but what you take away - whether that's a worry, sugar or a self-defeating attitude.
Focus on one small change a week, and soon you'll be on your way to a healthy body and a positive outlook.

Stay true and happy! :) :)

6 comments:

Kylie said...

hey i like that. it tells me i dont gotta get off my size 16 butt and do something, just rather stop putting sugar in my coffee. LMAO

Peta said...

very wise words!! Hope you are feeling better soon Beth!

Lisa said...

Good advice, I'll have to remember that ;)
Hope you feel better soon Beth!!

Anonymous said...

I really need to do all of that at the moment, especially focusing on a small change a week. I really don't get much done in a week not that I am complaining, maybe abit of scrapping. Get well soon Beth !

Carole.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth :)

Anonymous said...

Some good advice in that lot. Hope you are feeling better today. Heat and feeling sick are not a goodcombo. Have a great weekend.