Friday, February 10, 2006

Jealousy

I have to admit, being on holidays the last two weeks and going to the school everyday I was getting quite jealous of the SAHMs who are able to drop off and pick their kids up and here I am about to go back to full time work. So I decided to not go with the new job and just stay being part time at the bank. So I am feeling quite relieved and happy now! :)

I tell you, since all the stuff went down last week, I am spending about half the amount of time I used to on the computer and I am doing more housework, reading and scrapping!!! It's great!!!

Take care & keep smiling!!! :)

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Well, good for you making a decision that's right for you.... and I'm so glad to hear that you're getting heaps of scrapping done, can't wait to see some more layouts on here!!

Unknown said...

Good on you Beth for going with what you want to do!!
I too am not spending much time on forums and such which is great, it is just all the blogs I read that take so much time now....

OH and BTW....email me will you about the comment you left on my blog!! I have NO idea what you are talking about.....

sandigarrett @ ozemail . com . au please please please I am dying here!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Beth!!! I spend very little time on the computer these days and don't miss it at all....stay positive and I look forward to seeing some more of your lovely work!

Justine Quinlivan

Kath said...

glad to hear things are falling into place! Don't give up the 'puter all together though - I'd miss you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are OK after all that stuff last week. Not a very pleasent way to end things. Good for you on being able to hold your head high.