Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The future.....


.....are our children.

Kate started kindergarten last week.

She was so cute with the bag she can't carry and the clothes that are too big!

But she was such a little trooper - just walked off like she had been doing this for years!

She came home with 3 stickers for 'doing what I was told'.

She is so very excited about school! She loves going and it is hard to get her to sleep at night with her excitement!

Lets see if in another 10 years she still feels the same way!! LOL!

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Awww, isn't she a cutie!! It's amazing how tough and yet how vulnerable they look on their first day of school... Good on her for being such a good girl too!

Kylie said...

What a cutie! aww! i hope she continues doing so well! i bet she will the smart little chicken!!!

Lisa said...

What a cute pic! Looks like she's getting all huffy, saying come on mum I wanna gooooo!!! LOL So sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Beth, you will treasure this photo, she is so adorable, I cried my eyes out with Sarah, never thinking I would be doing it again and along came Chaise, I am sure I will cry my eyes out again. What happy days.

Carole.

Kath said...

OMG.....we need some more Kate's in our place!!!!! Glad to hear she's loving school...she looks gorgeous!

scrapadel said...

Beth, that is the cutest photo of Kate. What a stunner.

Adel

Sam said...

What a cute photo.
And what a good start she had too with the well done stickers :)

Anonymous said...

Beth she is beautiful.
I love the hands on the hips!