Saturday, February 11, 2006

City 2 Surf

OK so I dont know if I ever said what my 2006 goal is.
It is to run - the entire way - in the City 2 Surf.
I started training a couple of weeks ago and promptly gave up - I am so unfit and out of shape and it was all just too hard.
So I have done research tonight and found a really cool site that has a 20 week training program which will be perfect since I have about 25 weeks till the big race.

So thats about all from me tonight. I was just really happy I found a site that had some decent info on it and thought I would share!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Go beth, go beth *pompoms*

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you are going to do City to Surf. My mum and dad live in Sydney, and my dad run the race in 2000, a while ago now, but he was 60 yrs old when he did it, and he went well. So good luck in your preparation Beth.

Carole.