Tuesday, February 28, 2006

28.02.06

EEK! The last day of Februaury!!!! I can't believe tomorrow is not only the beginning of March but is also the beginning of AUTUMN!!!!!

So I know, another post so soon to the last one...... well its because I have some great news! I applied for a Guest design team member at a store a couple of weeks ago and I was kicking myself at the time because you had to give them 2 double layouts for consideration but on both of them I used a 8x10 photo so I thought I had screwed up my chances because 8x10's are not always practical and cheap... but apparently not!!! Thats right!!!! I have been selected for 6 months to be a guest designer for The Scrapbook Superstore at Penrith! YIPPEE!!!

Started cleaning up Kate's room - is it just my daughter or are most 5 year old room's messy? I only cleaned it 2 weeks ago but within 3 days it looks like a tip again!?!?! Drives me crazy. I wanted to move the furniture around but it was too hard so I have left it until Steve gets home from work.

Nothing much else today, me and Luke bummed around in the backyard playing.
Tonight we are having chicken Strog but am undecided if we will have it with fettucine or rice. Hmmmm tough decisions........

Got up at 5.45am to go for a run and tomorrow will be 5.30am as it is my long slow run on wednesdays.

So thats about all for now.... just had to share my happy news! LOL!
Take care!!!!!!

ps. did you notice my autumn colours? LOL!!!

9 comments:

Sam said...

congrats Beth thats awesome news !!!

Kylie said...

CONGRATS WOMAN! I sooooo had my fingers crossed for you! That is AWESOME!!!!!!

Cassandra said...

Oh wow Beth, way to go!! Great news!!

Anonymous said...

Your autumn colours are very pretty. I can't believe summer is over OMG.

Congrats on your new role, how exciting for you. That's wonderful news Beth. Enjoy every moment of it.

Have a great week :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Beth that is awesome news!

So, how did you go with that tough decision? Fettucine or rice....I would have gone rice!!! lol

Thanks for sharing your great news, can't wait to see some of your stuff for the DT.

Sandi :)

Lisa said...

yay congratulations Beth thats fantastic!!!! and very well deserved too I might add ;)

Anonymous said...

Yaaa HOOOOOO!!! congratulations Beth that is just unreal, I am so pleased for you, I hope you have a great time. WELL DONE.

Carole.

Kath said...

WTG Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Let me know when your stuff is up and I'll go on a shopping trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done Beth on the Guest Design Team. That is amazing.

Adel