Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You know you are old when....

You have to get multifocal lenses for your glasses...... *sob* I got my eyes tested today and at the tender age of 25 - 26 in 10 days - I have to get multifocal lenses. *sob* I feel so OLD!!!!! So I picked out new glasses as these ones have had it - I got pink moulded plastic ones - dont worry they look pretty funky - and I was so sick of the nose pads turning green! So anyway I pick them up in a week (and after I pay $450 for them! EEK!) so I will post a photo of me in my new pink plastic glasses - gosh I sound like a geek!

<------------So I have finished another layout. I had to scraplift a layout from a particular 2Pea user and I chose this layout. I had fun with this layout! Once I agonised over which photos to scrap - inspiration hit - which is always a good thing!

So this is layout number 3 in my challenge - scrap 10 layouts before shopping again. I am hanging to go shopping which is probably why I am getting through a layout a night! I never used to be able to do a layout a week! LOL! I guess since finding my 'groove' it has been so much easier to scrap.

Ok so I didnt get around to my blog link list. Maybe tomorrow.... if I am not too busy scrapping that is! LOL!

Night all! Sleep tight - dont let the bed bugs bite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the sewing machine is getting a workout!!!! The LO looks great.

Can't wait to see your new specs.

Cassandra said...

That layout is fantastic!! Love it - well done on the challenge too.

Anonymous said...

Your LO looks great Beth.

Don't worry about the glasses love, as long as they are good for your eyes, you will look beautiful.

Scrapadel
http://melanieharris.typepad.com/

Steph said...

Gorgeous layout - the stitching on the chipboard letters looks ace! :o) looking forward to seeing your new glasses!