Sunday, January 01, 2006

010106

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it is 2006. Where did the last year go? In fact, where did the last FIVE years go?!?!?!?!?!?

Last night we just stayed at home but we decided that next year we will take the kids to see the fireworks.

44 degrees here in Sydney today!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it! It was so hot! All I want to say is thank goodness for the airconditioners! But at about 5pm the kids were getting restless so we decided to set up the Slip and Slide they got for Christmas. Luke had a ball and Kate didn't want to go on it! Oh well she was missing out thats for sure! I didnt slide down it but I was more than happy to stand in the water spray! Here is Luke going down it:

I finished The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons today. What a fantastic riveting book! I am off to the shops tomorrow to get the second book in the series The Bridge To Holy Cross. I was reading it last night trying to finish it - when I checked the time and it was 4am! EEK! Lucky for me that Stephen let me sleep in! LOL!

Anyway, enough from me as I am off to do my BTP item for my scrapworks dt entry!

No comments: