Monday, January 30, 2006

Thinking.....

I typed up a long post and then deleted it - I just want to say that friends and acquaintences are two totally different things. Friends come and read about my mundane life and then happily comment on it. Friends wish me a happy birthday and some even send me presents. Friends are reciprocal.

I just want to say that I have been reading and noticing stuff lately that I dont like and this is going to reflect in my online habits. Nothing too major. Just been thinking its time for a change.....

Stay happy! :)

PS. If you are in my list and dont think you should be there let me know! LOL! ;)
Vice-versa.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need your friends for the mundane Beth, they are what get you through it.

Hope you are ok.
Wise young 26 year old.
;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beth. I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience that has left you doubting friends/acquaintences. When online it is difficult to get get the tone with which people are talking. Just be true to you and the rest will follow :)

Love that cake BTW. The candles are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beth sometimes it's good to take a step back and re-evaluate the situation. Do what you feel is right and true and everything will be fine - Karma remember! What goes around comes around! Chin up and you know I'm always here if you need me! Jen

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I hope I haven't upset you in anyway, visiting your site, I hope you didn't think I was being to personal, if so I am sorry.

Carole.

Kath said...

I love reading about your life.....mundane or not. Don't let the dramas get you down! :)

BethJ said...

This is exactly what I mean! You know who your true friends are! You girls are awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth if it is alright I would love to put you on my Blog as a link.

Carole.

BethJ said...

Of course Carol!!! :) I added you to mine!

Peta said...

I have no idea what brought this about Miz Beth but.. HUG!!!

Now.. I'm not on that blog list and I want to be so what's a girl to do?? hehehe

I have to fix mine up too - after I stuffed it up I've been trying to get everyone back on! but slacked off on that lately :o