Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10.01

Not much happeneing here today except I could barely move! I was sore from head to toe! That will teach me to exercise! Grrrr! LOL!

Our power went out for an hour and then we had baked beans on toast for dinner and thats about as exciting it gets here! LMAO!!!!!

Ok so here is my photo of the day, the kids were drawing on the concrete and of course left their chalks there. Oh and of course Regina, you can start whenever you like. And if it is too much for anyone, you can do a photo a week, or something like that.

Ok, I am off to cruise some blogs so I will say 'hi' when I drop in! Take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photo of the day - and I love the other ones too! LOL.

Cool challenge Beth..mmm wondering if I can keep up with it..okay I'll try and give it a whirl!
Mel x

Steph said...

Love your photos of the day Beth - I'm up for taking your challenge! :o) Starting tomorrow! :oD

- Steph (scrapboxx)

Cassandra said...

That's a great photo Beth!! I'm really enjoying my photo a day, although I've got to learn to stop leaving it until evening to TAKE the photo lol....

Cassandra said...

Earth to Beth... are you there?