Monday, January 09, 2006

09.01

Well I was so sore all day from my run - not just my legs - EVERYWHERE!!!! I was going to go for another walk but instead I headed off over to Ripples and swam some laps instead. I haven't done laps in like a year! I did 20 but the pool is only 25m - equivalent of 10 full sized laps.

Well I am in for another sore day tomorrow as I can barely move my arms now!

Went and saw Kylie today! Gotta say I lurve the new M7!!! Such a quick and smooth drive! So I took the kids and Kylie got to see what they look like in real life! LOL!

Ok so for my photo of the day I took a photo of the basketball hoop in our backyard! Here it is unedited:


Keep smiling! :)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

LOL your kids are so cute. Gotta say though Lukey would wear me out!! LOL Kate is so funny "Mummy, can I please talk to Kylie - I wanna talk to Kylie!" LOL
I gotta go for a drive on the M7... sounds like a plan... me and my 80km/h speed limit LMAO