Monday, January 02, 2006

2/1

So I have decided to take the job. A change is as good as a holiday. If it doesnt work out I can always go back to the bank anyway.

So how can it be that yesterday it was 44 degrees and scorching hot and yet here I sit today in a tracksuit?!?!?!?!? Unbelievable!!!

I went to Kmart today and picked up The Bridge to Holy Cross and The Summer Garden. These are the 2nd and 3rd books in the series by Paullina Simons. I would love to sit there and just devour them but I have to get back to this BTP project.

Oh and me and Kylie - in our infinite wisdom - have increased out posts on Scrapboxx significantly! I have the highest posts on 7500! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Run, run as fast as you can - you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!!!!!

MWUHAhahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Lies. all Lies. i have a new blog. Yay about the job. Yay for beth.

Cassandra said...

Wow... great news!! When do you start?

Peta said...

Congrats on the new job Beth!!! I hope you love it and never want to go back to the smelly bank hehe