Tuesday, August 01, 2006

01.08.06

I know Steve doesn't read my blog but this post is going to be all about him.
I take my man for granted. I know I do. I just want to say how much I really do appreciate him. You see I got an email about some of my scrapping stuff and it had to be at the pulishers by this friday.

I had one piece I had to redo as Webster started to eat it. So he went to work late so I could duck out to the LSS to get a new one. AND he came home early so I could personally drop it off as it was too big to post.

He is such a thoughtful and caring person and he really made my day! Well, he makes my day everyday, but it was just extra special today.

Love you Stevie!!!

7 comments:

lusi said...

That's so sweet Beth - love it when they do that little extra and its so nice of you to let him (and the world-lol) know!
Lus x

scrapadel said...

He is a sweetie Beth and Congratulations. I can't wait to see your entry, especially the BTP as you have been teasing us for far too long.

Mardi said...

WooHoo Beth....good luck with your entry....and what a sweetie your man is.

Sharryn Thomson said...

Ohhhhhh Steve..you're such a sweetie. Good luck with everything Beth. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great husband. Any chance I can send mine over so Steve can teach him a few things? lol

Have a wonderful day Beth.

Kylie said...

AAAAW how cute. when he's not being a pain in the arse rotfl.

Steph said...

Hi Beth! Haven't stopped in for a while - am loving catching up on all your news! What a great man you have there!! Good luck for the City to Surf - don't forget to show us the photos!