Wednesday, August 16, 2006

16.08.06

Now you all have to look at this post about the City to Surf 2007. Please if you would like to join some crazy scrappers as we work towards the C2S 07 to change our lifestyles and get fit, then please leave a comment or email me directly at bethroid@tpg.com.au and this will enable you to post on the blog so we can track our progress. C'mon - what have you got to lose? Join in!!!!!


Day 9 of the Rhonna Farrer 21 Day Challenge. Today is halfway on my diet. I am still going good but slightly thankful as I am now on the downhill run. I dont think I could do this diet long term... I miss food too much, but I think in short periods of 3 or 4 weeks at a time would work fine.

Well, no scrapping tonight as House is on - no crazy 1 hour challenges as I am really tired tonight and am feeling a little flat and uninspired.

Hmmm not really much else to add tonight. Have a great night and please check out the C2S post!
Cheers!!! :-)

No comments: