Wednesday, August 09, 2006

09.08.06

DAY 4 of the Rhonna Farrer 21 Day Challenge. So I am doing good. Well, better than I was. Still, I have to keep working at the exercise thing to make it a habit.

You know - I am really loving these quote! Seriously they are so inspirational! I think I may do a altered journal or something like that with them in. Not that I am into altered stuff much... I like Ali Edwards' life journals and stuff like that, but I dont think I could pull it off to look as 'cool' you know. Hmmm. Maybe I will..... probably I wont.......

So I signed up for this Last Scrapper Standing challenge over at the Effer Dare blog, and then in true Beth style, I promptly forgot about it. So I checked in last night and the first challenge had already been set and was due wednesday midnight. The challenge was to journal on the photo. So this is the layout I came up with. I was scared to write on the photo but I dont mind it now!

I went to do a 1 hour scrap challenge - challenged by none other than myself - and you know what - I couldnt scrap! Its not because I didnt have enough time. Its because of this layout. Because I love it so much, what I was doing, just wasnt comparing! Does this happen to other people too or am I just too harsh on myself?

Ok, I guess thats it from me for tonight.Take it easy and thanks for dropping by! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout Beth.

Terrific colours and I love the stars, arrow and the buttons. Everything blends together so nicely, well done:)

lusi said...

OMGosh! I loooooove this lo! Bet this is snapped up soon as girl!
Getting ready for City to Surf?
Take care!
Lus x

Jolene Pienaar said...

This is just gorgeous Beth, I'm not a freestyler but I'm just loving your writing on the photo , the extreme paper tearing, o heck it is ALL gorgeous!

scrapadel said...

Thats a gorgeous LO Beth.

Mardi said...

Yummo Beth...this is an absolutley gorgeous layout....fantastic design...fantastic photo...wow!

Alicia Barry said...

Lovely layout Beth.