Monday, July 31, 2006

31.07.06

The retreat was awesome!!! I had the best time with Linda, Barb and Leanne!!!!! I got heaps done too - 8 layouts - just have the journalling to finish off and then I can share some of them - I am keeping 1 maybe 2 for my FK ET entry.

Strictly Scrapbooking now has a forum and gallery up and running as well as a great shop with some awesome prices!!

I have been tagged by the fabulous Sharryn and fabulous Jolene!!! Here goes....

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1) McDonalds
2) Woolworths
3) Westpac Bank
4) No 4th job yet....

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
1) Forrest Gump
2) Braveheart
3) Grease
4) Harry Potter

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1) House
2) The Simpsons
3) Australian Idol - cant wait for it to start this week!
4) NCIS

Four Important things to me:
1) My family
2) My health
3) My happiness
4) My friends

Four Tunes That Play In My Head:
1) Shimmer
2) Savin' me
3) Far Away
4) Postman Pat - the old version

Four Favorite Food Dishes:
1) Potato bake
2) Chicken snitzel
3) Seafood cocktail
4) Chicken caesar salad

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1) Memory Bugs
2) The Scrappers Stash
3) Strictly Scrapbooking
4) Two Peas

Four Scrap company’s I like:
1) Heidi Swapp
2) We R Memory Keepers
3) 7 Gypsies
4) Collections

Four Favorite Colors:
1) Blue
2) Green
3) Orange - at the moment anyway
4) Pink

Four bloggers to tag:
1) Sam
2) Alanna
3) Kylie
4) Melanie

Thats about it from me!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!! :-)

3 comments:

scrapadel said...

Thanks for the tag Beth, onto it right now.

Glad you had a great weekend away, can't wait to see your LOs.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your week end away. It was perfect weather.

Well done getting 8 layouts made, that's terrific.

Have a great week:)

lusi said...

Lol - Postman Pat constantly plays in my head too!!!

Glad to hear you had fun at retreat...8 lo's...man that's heaps: well done!

Lus x