Monday, April 24, 2006

24.04.06

Me and the kids went visting Kath today and her gorgeous little girl Georgia. We had such a great day!!! Georgia is just the sweetest little thing you have ever seen! Luke was of course his normal self, getting into everything and not doing what he was told.... *rolls eyes*

So Kath inspired me to go home and drag out my old cooking magazines. So I dragged the kids to the supermarket to get some stuff for dinner. Tonight we had a rice and chicken curry with some naan bread. It was very yum and even Steve liked it!!!

Ugh Luke bit Kate tonight, really bad, so much so that he broke the skin. I was so cranky I had to put him in his cot until I calmed down! I just dont get his behaviour... I think I need to get a copy of the Super Nanny!

Anyway, I have an assignment to finish so I better do the rounds and then go and do it!
See you all and take care! :)

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh beth, you child is so odd. Haha, he's a very curious little boy, lets put it that way. It must suck how he's so cute and makes you feel bad about telling him off! He'll probably grow out of it soon...

Hope you have a gooood day!

Kath said...

That's me - inspiration personified LOLOLOL!!

Miss Georgia is still talking about Kate and Beth and Luke (now known as OOK!!) and the chip place ;)!! Definitely have to do it again....

Anonymous said...

Hope Luke's biting is just a stage and he stops soon (poor Kate).

Have a great day and keep smiling:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

I have been trying to get your blog all night, but I have had visitors etc., I hope your are good. I hope the assignment goes well.

Carole:)

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Thank you for leaving a comment at 2 Peas !

Aida
http://www.xanga.com/antique_chik

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, dinner sounds nice. Have you ever made Bobotie? It is a mince meat dish, totally delish and my kids don't leave a scrap on the plate. I'll send you the recipe - it is easy and yummy - I'm sure you'd love it.

Have a great weekend.

Sharryn Thomson said...

Ohhh..I hope Kate is OK..Luke is probably going through a stage with biting.
I remember my eldest going through that stage..he crawled right up to my brother who was lying in front of the TV one day and bit him smack on the bum!!
Hopefully it will be a very quick stage for him to grow out of.
Glad you enjoyed the concert.
I might be going to see INXS!! YAY!!
Haven't been to a concert since Sweethearts in Cabramatta..ROFL
Cheers
Sharryn :)