Sunday, April 16, 2006

16.04.06


I hope the Easter Bunny was kind to everyone! I know he was in my house!!!

Luke woke up at 5.45 and we tried to get him back to sleep with a bottle. Didn't work. At just after 6 I thought I would get out of bed before Kate woke up to put the eggs in the front yard. Just as I stood up, Kate came out of her room. So I made her hop into bed with Steve while I went and put the eggs out. We had a frost and it was so cold I dressed the kids in warmer clothes before they could go outside.

Well they had an absolute ball and Luke picked up the first egg and started munching on it straight away!!! Not only did the kids have fun, but so did I. I loved watching the excitement on their faces!

So then they were on a sugar high for the rest of the day! Gosh they went crazy!!! Oh well, you only do this once a year!

Happy Easter Everyone!!! :) :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Poor you beth at them being crazy! theyre crazy at the best of times! hope you had a great day :)

Anonymous said...

We did the early morning easter egg hunt here as well. It was great fun seeing dd search the backyard with her cute little easter basket......lol

Chocolate eggs for breakfast, very naughty but oh so yummy.

Have a great week Bath :)