Monday, April 10, 2006

10.04.06

OMG - 2 posts in 2 days! What's gotten into me?!?! LOL!

I just thought I would share some photos! The first one is of my new bedroom suite we got the other week.

I am just so totally in love with it! It makes me want to go to bed at a decent hour! LOL!

The funny thing is that now I have a nice suite, I have to keep resisting the urge to go and buy new linen! Quite frankly, my linen cupboard is choccas with linen, so I dont want more, I just want more sophisticated stuff iykwim! LOL!!!


<------ And here is a photo of Luke playing his guitar! He is such a cutie! I have to do a layout for my LSS using some really ummm uncool Wiggles paper, so luckily Luke is the hugest Wiggles fan and I was able to get a few good shots of him today in his Wiggles shirt!

And here is a photo of Kate! ---->

I kept Kate home from school today as she has a cold and was coughing really badly. Her first day off school.... oh well... she wouldn't have been able to concentrate all day anyway! They drove me crazy all day but luckily both are in bed. Yes before 6.30pm. LOL! I told you they drove me crazy!

Anyway, I better get back to this layout I am doing for TSS.
But before I go, I would just like to thank everyone for their supportive comments about my running! I know it must be boring to read, but I really really love and appreciate your comments! Thankyou!!!
See you around!!! Take care!!!

5 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

Nice bedroom suite Beth..it's exactly what we need...not to mention a new lounge 'cos this one is sooooooo dead..LOL
Lovely pics of the little rugrats..
I'm still to do the drop sheet background..LOL
Cheers
Shaz
xxx

Anonymous said...

I want a new bed like yours. I love that wooden furniture. We so urgently need to update. Our bed is so old and daggy.

Great photos of the kids, thanks for sharing. I do hope Kate feels much better very soon. Having colds before winter even begins is so unfair.

Have a great week Beth :)

Kylie said...

Oh beth those two are so cute. Despite their terrorness I miss em I haven't seen em in yonks! lol

Chrissy said...

What a couple of cutie pies you have there Beth, love your new timber suite too. Found your link through Mish, will have to check out your LOs. :-)
Chrissy xx

Cassandra said...

Wow Beth, the bed suite looks fantastic, and what gorgeous photos of the kids!! Love them :)