Wednesday, December 07, 2005

7/12

YAY! The Scrappers Stash opened tonight!!! So I finished my layout for my first Creative Treasure assignment. I am pleased with the results. The stitching was inspired by a layout Kerryn Quall did for FK about 2 months ago.

Did nothing much today as it was too bl00dy hot! Just going out to the garage to get some scrapping supplies was an effort!

No walking today either - yep - too hot! Considered going on the exercise bike but couldnt be bothered!

I am so engrossed in Tully at the moment - but boy she has sex alot!!!! LOL! But it is a good book and it has really drawn me in so I think I may just have to go now and read some more........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Beth she does!!!!
You are so right.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh another online shop!!!

I've spent $71 so easily at Scrappers Stash. It is a great web site and has some lovely supplies which I could not resist....lol

I even bought a lucky dip, what a great idea that is.

Thanks for the tip Beth.

Peta said...

wahoo Beth - just went over and checked it all out and can I say I'm not surprised at all that you guys have digi stuff in the shop!! - VERY cool ;)

Chris Millar said...

Congrats Beth on your DT at scrappers stash!! Fabulous new!