Monday, December 05, 2005

5/12

Not much happening today.....
Was going to go to the park but its supposed to hit 35c today so I wont inflict that on the kids! Will probably just fill up the clam pool and have a splash around!

But right now Kate and I are writing out Christmas cards - I have got Kate to draw a picture on the inside of each card. She is having fun and they look good too - in a 5 year old way! LOL!

Have to go up to shop later and get stuff for dinner - tonight we are going to have Beef Margarita but I think I may use mince and kidney beans instead of beef strips.

I never ended up scrapping last night... I find AED paper a little hard to use to be honest - it is so busy but I am sure I will come up with something....

Oh oh oh postie just left me a nice surprise - the new SM Masters book!!!

Ok better be off as "mu-uuum" is getting a little distracting! LOL!!!

Opps - forgot to add that I have a new Flicker! Thanks Linda for pointing yours out!!! Very cool!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Beth! Love your Flickr and congrats on getting into the FK book! What a thrill! Can't wait to see that page, and I'll also be checking out the Scrapper's Stash to see your DT work!