Wednesday, December 21, 2005

21/12

Hey a palindrome! 21.12! LOL!!!

Oh Moi - my name was Elizabeth - but everything - including drivers licence and passport was in Beth - so it was very easy to have it changed! If my parents wanted to call me Beth - then they just should have!

So.... work today. Busy too - which was surprising! Hmmm nothing much to talk about really.

I have decided to enter the Scrapworks DT competition. I finished my single layout last night and since you are allowed to have it shown on the net I will upload it. I am in the middle of doing my BTP item - I am doing a calendar thingy - when I am finished I will post a pic! Anyway - I better get back to it as I still have a double to do and a card and have them copied and sent off asap!
Here you go:

1 comment:

Peta said...

Ohh beth love this!!! Good luck with the Comp!! how soon do you have to have it in the mail?? I thought it was rater odd that they said in the details about the whole it not looking the same IRL - yet you have to send in photocopies?!? Odd hehe.