Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thanks Nic & Cass for Tagging Me!!!

So I have been tagged by Nicole AND Cass - thanks!!! Ok, so here are my answers.....

2 names you go by: Beth and bethroid

2 parts of your heritage: On my dads side there is aboriginality and my mums side is English

2 things that scare you: Snakes and mice

2 of your everyday essentials: Internet and scrapbook related activities

2 things you are wearing right now: I am only wearing two things! LOL! My pyjamas and undies!

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment): Kelly Clarkson and Mariah Carey

2 favorite songs (at the moment): Gold-digger (Kanye West) and We belong together (Mariah Carey)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Friendship and fun

2 truths: I dont OWN any makeup and the ONLY food or drink I dont like is Coffee

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Clean cut and very little chest hair

2 of your favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking and scrapbook forums LOL!

2 things you want really badly: Unlimited scrapbook supplies LOL and to finish uni

2 places you want to go on vacation: Tasmania and NZ South Island

2 things you want to do before you die: Bungy jump and Skydive

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick: I am so not your stereotypical chick although I have been trying to "chick" up a bit by wearing skirts and carrying handbags.... still havent got any makeup though! LOL!

2 things you are thinking about now: must go scrapbook, Luke go to sleep

2 stores you shop at: Franklins, Target LOL!

2 people I would like to see take this quiz: Linda T and Kylie B - So "Tag - you're it!"

3 comments:

Nicole Finlayson said...

lol at your answers Beth, I stuggled with the dud/chick answer but are you serious? No makeup at all!!

BethJ said...

Deadly serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i cant be bothereddd