Thursday, November 24, 2005

Day 6

I am on day 6 Moi!!!! Almost there!!!!! Only 4 more days to go!!!! But after the 10 days I am going to aim for another 10 days!!!

Chocolate - the old faithful friend of the thighs - I have jumped on the wagon and given it up! I simply refuse to fall off the wagon! Refuse! And now its written here I have to keep up high on the wagon!

I have still been walking and I am really enjoying it! Nothing like my ancient walkman to keep me company! :)

So I am slowly changing my lifestyle for the better and I am feeling great!

2 comments:

Steph said...

YAY!!! Go Beth! You're going to have to send some of that willpower over this way when you're done with it :o)

Keep it up - it's been a week already! :o)

Anonymous said...

Beth all I can say is your amazing:)

I am proud of anyone who has willpower. Great effort Beth, keep up the good work.