Sunday, November 27, 2005

Day 9 and Christmas stuff

Well today is day 9!!!!!!!!!! I cant beleive that I have not let one morsel of chocolate pass my lips!!! I am so excited and happy! Only ONE more day to go until I have broken the habit! WOOHOO!!!!! My waist is enjoying it also - the squeeze into my workpants isn't so tight! The walking has also helped that though! ;)

We have put our Christmas lights up! I am so excited about Christmas! I bought 4 sets of lights this year to go with our one and only set for outside!

I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS TIME IN 4 WEEKS IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!!

Scary but true..... LOL!!!!!

So I have decided to make some festive food this year! Starting with some Gingerbread Houses and Chocolate Fudge! I will have to make a practice batch first though! ;) LOL!!!!!

Found a great recipe for dinner tonight - Chicken and Dumplings. I admit - I am obsessed with food lately..... well cooking food anyway! :P

No comments: