Sunday, September 25, 2005

The wedding

October 28th 2005
I still cant believe that we are *finally* going to do it!
Talk about a spur of the moment thing. As a scrapbooker I wish I had taken note of the day that DF said "when we are at Nambucca do you wanna get married?". Oh well I can always just pick a day - no one but me will know....

TO DO LIST:
  1. Work out vows and send paperwork back to Celebrant
  2. Work out EXACT location of the ceremony
  3. Contact photographer for package costings
  4. Get my ring resized
  5. Buy DFs ring
  6. Book accommodation
  7. Buy shoes
  8. Buy outfits for the kids
  9. Hire suit for DF
  10. Buy good strapless bra and invisible undies
  11. Work out flowers
  12. Book hairdresser and makeup
  13. Last but not least - lose 5 kilos so my dress doesnt have to be altered!

No comments: