Sunday, September 25, 2005

2Peas

I have once again become addicted to www.twopeasinabucket.com.
The layouts posted there really appeal to me and the message boards crack me up! I cant believe the catfights in the boards!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Too funny.
Anyway I had been seeing all these "Effer Dares" and thought the layouts were awesome. Really expressive. Not just your standard old BoM pages either. These are deep. I thought - where do I find these dares?!?! Well lucky for me they have their own blog now. So once a week I will *try* to complete the dare. I have put a link on the side to the Everything Effer blog.
Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Hey Beth, congrats on the blog!!

Love that effer dare site, will have to give some of those a go too, they are really not the normal BOM!!

Great find, thanks for sharing!