Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New layout

I have a backlog of circle journals on my desk so I made a promise to myself that for every CJ I finish I can reward myself with doing a layout. So far I have already finished two that I will send on today.

So I just thought I would share my layout I did last night:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its my DS in the shower. He is such a cutie and I couldnt believe how well the photo turned out! Even when I collected the photos the lady even told me it was great! (Insert blush!)

I have an action packed day ahead of me but for now I am enjoying the fact that the kids are having a sleep in and I am having some "me" time. Aaahhhhh..........

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Beth, those are some gorgeous pictures. I should take some more of that type, now that my boys are doing the shower thing.

Love the colours that you've used on the layout too.

BethJ said...

Thanks Cass! I didnt think the photos would turn out so well! I was quite shocked!