Friday, March 30, 2007

30.03.07

Soooo friday already?! This week has flown!

Yesterday I went to KMart to buy Luke Toy Story 2, you see I bought number 1 but for the life of us, we cannot find the disc?! I think Luke has taken it and hidden it as it is his favourite movie at the moment. So while I was there I picked up Ice Age 1 & 2 and Over the Hedge. They were having a sale so I got all of them for $55. Sweet.

And then Luke did the unimaginable, unthinkable...

He fell asleep as we were going through the checkout.
He hasn't done that EVER in his 3 short years!
He must have been so tired as he hasn't been sleeping well lately.
He didnt even stir when I out him in the car or when I put him into bed.
So we had a 2 1/2 hour nap.
Sweet.

Today I went to the school to watch the assembly as Kate's class was presenting it.
She has been practising her line all week.
"Thankyou for a beautiful item 3H."
She was superb! She didn't waver or anything!

Then on the way home I walked past the high school and they were having their cross country carnival.

Random Memory #173
I was Red House Captain when I was in primary school.
The other captain was a boy I previously played soccer with when I was younger, Alex.
I was good at Cross Country and remember one year our school won a big shield at the District Carnival and I and other person, Todd, had to collect it as we had won our races.
As we were walking back I thought he had a hold of the shield so I let go of it and we almost dropped it. LOL.

I know. Interesting.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

Mel Diener said...

Poor little mite, must have been exhausted lol.

Yay for Kate...isn't it cute to see them doing little grown up things like that. Zali's school take it in turns running their assemblies too, and they practise for weeks lol.

Sharryn Thomson said...

Well I'll be missy!!
You're in the family way!
Isn't that the sweetest??
ROFL
Wow dude...thats AWESOME news...CONGRATULATIONS!!
See what happens when I turn my back and don't read blogs for a few weeks??
Hope you're not feeling to blah..
Take it easy
Sharryn :)

Kath said...

LOL - please tell me there will be more random memories!!!!!!!!!!! I loved reading that!!

Hope you are feeling not too bad!

smiles1965 said...

Hi Beth

I just wanted to let you know how excited I was seeing another one of your brilliant layouts published in the new issue of "For Keeps". I love seeing more of your scrapping and this layout of Luke looks fabulous.

I hope he has been having lots of fun playing with his Digger truck while Kate is at school.

Have a great day and keep smiling xxoo

From Susan@Scrapboxx

blues buffett said...

Congratulations on the upcoming family addition, Beth.

Hope the house hunting goes well.

Maybe we'll see you back at West Met in 2008?

Kylie said...

update you lazy arse big belly. aw i can't call u big belly yet seeing as it's not actually big yet! LOL! soon i will be able to call you lazy arse big belly :) update :p