Friday, December 15, 2006

15.12.06

THANKYOU!!!!!! Thankyou to everyone for their comments about SM Masters!!! It has sincerely brightened my day to come her and see all the comments. You girls are the best!!!! I am so thankful that I found scrapbooking and have made such wonderful friends!

I have learned that sleep is overrated... until it catches up with you that is! I am home today and I am a wreck! My head hurts! One night I had 2 3/4 hours sleep. Oh well. Only 8 more working days to go. EEK! Surprisingly though, when I am over-tired I get all happy and talk lots and really fast. LOL! I have been in such a good mood all week! The job is good. Gosh it is great to not have to deal with customers!! Sorry, but it is!!

It is sad that I only see the kids for an hour in the morning while we are getting ready and apparently they are missing me. Kate had a birthday party yesterday and she sat there all sad because she wanted me to be there. I feel so bad right now and am contemplating not working at the bank but am worried about losing my entitlements and it is only for another week. Ugh. I just dont know what I should do.

So Steve bought a boat the other day. We are picking it up tomorrow. He is so excited. You see, he had a boat before we had Kate, but he sold it when Kate came along and has regretted it ever since, so yeah. At least this will stop him from annoying me - you see, everytime we are in the car and a boat goes past, he says, nice boat. EVen the kids say it now. Drives me crazy! LOL!

So Christmas is only a week away and we have put our lights up and after Steve's blessing (so he thinks! LOL!) I bought another 3 sets of lights. Unfortunately I can not find any gutter clips ANYWHERE so I cant put 2 of them up! Argh! Oh well, it still looks nice enough.

Well thats about it in my life this week. Pretty boring I know. Ok. I am off to have a nap before I go and collect the kids. Hmmmm what should I ccok for dinner..... decisions, decisions....

Take care and thanks for stopping by!!!!! :)

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Beth,

Sorry it's been so long, Congrats on the HM's I love what you did!

Have a great christmas,

Lauren x

Kath said...

Hope you had a good nap!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job, and HUGE congrats on all the HMs!!!!!!!!!!

Good on your DH getting a boat, I want one too, but my DH will take a bit of convincing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth

I just wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you every happiness and hope you all have a wonderful day of celebrations.

Thanks for your friendhship through the year, your very special and appreicated.

Have a great day and keep smiling. xxoo

Yvette Adams said...

Good luck getting thru the next week. At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting closer and closer LOL !!

Good luck with everything Beth, wow a boat, fishing in the sun that would be so lovely.

I hope you have a wonderful Chrissy and a very Happy New Year.

Best Wishes
carole.

Anonymous said...

Gosh you sound so busy Beth - Hope Christmas holidays mean a bit more sleep for you!

Have a Very Merry Chrissy and all the best for the New YEar.

Fran xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on everything Beth!!

Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and best of luck in the new year :)

Nicole xx

bon said...

hiya beth,
wishing you and yours a fantstic christmas and all the best for 2007!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth.
Love the LO's and congrats on getting an HM in SM ;)
I hope you and your family enjoyed Xmas.
Take care
Tammy (tim_tam)