Saturday, November 11, 2006

11.11.06

Remembrance Day. When I was young I was in the Australian Air League and we would participate in marches. Air League was fun. We learnt about planes and I learnt how to play a triangle in the band. I graduated to the cymbols. LOL.

I was driving home last night from athletics and I was thinking about Steve and man, I love that dude so much! I know, a little soppy, but it was like an epiphany. I didnt say anything to him last night. But I was woken by him this afternoon from my nanna nap (stayed up way to late chatting to Kylie!) and he had placed a bunch of roses on the bedside table and he and the kids ate half the box of chocolates that he also bought me. Its kinda funny to think that I was thinking so much of him last night and then he does that. We compliment each other. I guess that what soulmates do.

So I am supposed to be scrapping and doing a cybercrop over at www.memorybugs.com.au but I am thinking too much to be creative. Sometimes I think I think too much. Oh well.

Not much planned for tomorrow. Santa is going to Plumpton tomorrow so depending on the queue we may or may not get the kids Santa photo taken. Oh oh oh I bought a new set of Christmas lights today! I looove Christmas lights! These ones say Merry Christmas. Too cool.

Anyway, back to agonising over this layout that I am doing for SM. Oops. Secrets out. Take care and thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

Megan said...

Lol at you graduating with the cymbols Beth!

And that is so lovely that Steve and you are just made for each other; I loved reading about the flowers and chocolates - what a man! Glad you've found one another :-)

Megan xx

Nicole Finlayson said...

Aw Beth, that's a beautiful thing to say, write and think about :)

Agonising over a lo for SM???

Wonder if it's the same one I'm doing - teehee ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what your doing for SM.

Thats great that you and DH compliment each other so much.

Anonymous said...

You made me awwww so much the other night when we chatted! You guys are so damn cute!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful when you know you are with the perfect person for yourself, glad you have yours.

What a lovely way to wake up

Hope your scrapping went well

Kath said...

Mmmmm..that sounds intriguing!!!!! Sounds like news on the way!!!