Tuesday, October 11, 2005

FK ET


So I entered a comp called the For Keeps Elite Team and Awards of Excellence.
I didn't win - surprise surprise! Oh well i gave it a shot - my layouts were the best I could have done. I thought they may have won a "design" award but oh well.
I am a bit down on my scrapping at the moment. I submit and submit but nope, nothing but raspberries. I guess I should be thankful for the 2 that I have had accepted for publication but I am not because they werent my best layouts. What has been published is not my best work and I feel like if I am to be published then it should be the best, not just because it fits a theme......
Anyway, I have uploaded my "Blue Jeans" layout that was my favourite one out of the 5. Ok.... off to scrap.......

1 comment:

Peta said...

I have to say I love that blue Jeans one tooo Beth. It was my fav out of all five - which was very hard to pick a fav out of those five missy!!

and I say a bit :P to those raspberries!!! ;) {{HUG}}