Sunday, October 09, 2005

Effer #9

Sad......
I am such a optimistic happy-go-lucky person that when I first saw the theme for Effer #9 I thought how on earth am I going to be able to do a layout on that topic!?!?!

About a week later I was at work when I realised that the bank didnt want me doing the job I was doing they wanted me to be something I am not. They want me to do something I cant do. When my immediate manager said 'do you think you are in the wrong role' it hit me - the powers that be thought I wasnt doing a good enough job. The powers that be are f###### hypocrites. But thats cool.... I am going to keep going there with my biggest smile and keep doing what I AM doing because I love my job. I love the interaction with my customers. I love it when a customer wants to come back and see no one else but me. I am a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP and I will service my customers until I am black and blue in the face BUT I REFUSE to sell a product to a customer when it is not needed.

So here is my effer layout....... Sad......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Oh Beth, it's great that you've been able to take something so nasty and turn it into another beautiful layout! Great job on the dare, keep your chin up at work, cos it's soooo obvious you really care about ppl, and that's rare.