Monday, May 01, 2006

01.05.06

Ok I will elaborate on the previous post!
Nickelback were just awesome! You know when you go and see a band and they have the music really really loud so you cant hear the lyrics? Yeah? Well the music was really loud and they rocked the house down, but you could hear every word perfectly! They sound identical to the released soundtracks, the only difference was the music was rockier but it sounded awesome! AWESOME!!!! Even if we were in the 2nd row from the roof - it made for uninterrupted viewing!! LOL!
I had the best time and I sung along to almost every song - there were only 2 I werent familiar with. So yeah, it was AWESOME! Have I said that already? LOL!
If they tour Australia again - I am there! And I will sneak my camera in next time! :P They have heaps of fireworks too!
:D :D :D :D :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there you great rocker. Must have been great to let your hair down, sing at the top of your lungs and have fun. Good on you.

Sam said...

Sounds like fun!! Live concerts are just the best in my opinion!!

Cassandra said...

Oh, I'm just SOOO jealous! Love live rock. Love love love it!!

Steph said...

Hey Beth, just thought I'd drop by to say Congrats on your page in CK - its just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great concert Beth.

Glad you had a good time.
Adel

Sharryn Thomson said...

Glad you had a great time..you rocker..you!! LOL
I'm hoping to go and see INXS when their tour starts.
Oh..by the way..you've been tagged..by ME!! Check out my blog for more details!!
ROFL
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Lisa said...

sounds like an awesome concert, im jealous!! LOL