Monday, March 27, 2006

27.03.06

So this week I have been so absorbed watching the Commonwealth Games. I have made a vow that next time the games, either Olympic or COmmonwealth, are in Australia, I AM THERE! As a spectator of course! LOL! :P

So were you all watching? Ok so here is where I lay claim to one of the athletes......
Did you all watch the 3000m Mens Steeplechase last friday night (24th)? Well the guy who came 4th, Martin Dent was my very first boyfriend! He dumped me and made me cry for 2 days but I was 13 so I have since got over it but it doesnt stop me from claiming some fame! ROFLMAO!!!!

So, what else has been happening in the bethroid world? Not much!
I applied for some new jobs. Fingers crossed!

Went to my sister-in-law's baby shower on the weekend and now I am undecided about if I want more babies..... Steve informed me that he didnt want any.... Dont worry thats his sense of humor, otherwise, too bad so sad! LOL!

Eh, nothing much else....
Take care and thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

haha great claim to fame, I love it!!

Unknown said...

Glad you remembered we were all here WAITING!!!! lol.
I too am just amazed you know such a famous person. Congrats...lol.

Good luck with the baby decisions. I will tell you how good being pregnant is when I am not feeling sick anymore!! Hopefully that will be REAL soon.

Don't leave us hanging for your next entry so long in future please!!!

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed watching the CG as well, really love that type of thing. Good luck with the job applications.

Carole:)

Peta said...

I didn't watch any of the games at all - so not my thing! I never watch sport really - but I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next time we have anything like it that you're right there in the thick of it Beth!! :)

had a little giggle over your claim to fame!

Kath said...

LOL - that's an awesome claim to fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck on the job front...